Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Claire: clear, bright

I want you to meet my sweet friend Claire.
This girl literally bounded into my life, and I could not be more thankful.

Today has been the day of Claire and Stevie. Today, we shared stories of our hopes and our fears and the things that are binding our hearts and setting our souls free. Today was full of freedom and abandonment of self-consciousness.

Because of today, I want to write about just what Claire means to me.

Dear Claire,
You are beauty. You are passion. You are joy. You are freedom. You are inspiration. Everyday, when I'm given the opportunity to be graced with your presence, I feel overwhelmed with blessings. I am so thankful for your willingness to spend time with people. I am even more thankful that I get to be one of the people you spend time with.
I am inspired by you. You compel me to grow my faith and my relationships with people. I love how you interact with others. There is a sense of boldness that radiates from you, even in the times that you are the most vulnerable.
You are so wise. It gives me such peace to know that you will always know the right things to say in every situation. I love that despite being in different situations and from different backgrounds we can come together and be such great friends. I will never forget the day that you ran into my room to tell me that my first day of school picture was cute. I wouldn't have guessed that we would know each other so well and get along so wonderfully, but I'm so very thankful that we do.
To my sweet, outgoing, and fun-loving friend: I cannot tell you how much you mean to me and how thankful I am to have you in my life. I love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment